Tuesday, 10 October 2006

lost in photobucket ... a retro of the last week


So here are the shots I missed loading up from the last week or so, from a south coast ladder comp:::





COMPUTER UPDATE .. on Friday I finally got my refund for the acer.. and I am now awaiting the completion of my new custom machine from PROSOUTH. they have to wait a week for a part I orderd for it, so hopefully by the end of the week I will have my dream machine all set to go !! In the mean time I have been diving into some painting again. A few projects of views through cabbage trees, one finished and one almst complete.. and also a new series of abstract Surf Art which is kind of exciting for me, because I love abstract stuff, rich bold colours in earthy tones with gold accents and solid block colours too. One will be hung with the new lot of artworks at the Classic cafe this week.

0 comments:

 

phoam surf blog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template