Sunday, 17 February 2008

48 hour film marathon


.. not the real one, but my own solo one this weekend..
since the southerly blew through, and the only place for a surf I heard was the inside at St Clair, I huckered down in my studio to finish the blog pics for the finals of the Roxy Canty Champs and the prize-giving..
BUT ... the task just grew and grew, and I decided that I was going to do a full mini surf vid!! with my own intro graphics and all (which I haven't done before, so being almost near the end of my task, my family is not talking to me (much) since I have been in edit/hermit mode... and my blog lays silent over the weekend .. now if you hang on another day.. I will have the mini vid finished and I'll post it up here.. I'm pretty stoked with it, I hope you will be too.

Below are two of my favourite pics from last weekend:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ur way.

I'm just always looking forward to proceeding someting new on this from Japan.

nic on 18 February, 2008 07:19 said...

cheers yocke ..
thanks for coming back :0)

Brett on 20 February, 2008 18:30 said...

hey, you got some sweet shots of chch.. we did a mission up the coast on sat and hit brighton sunday..
great shots, shame on the free surfers tho..

nic on 21 February, 2008 16:31 said...

yes, pity about the free surfers, but it was a big swell, and a summer weekend, was a big ask to get the locals to clear the best part of the only working beach for a whole weekend. Besides all competitors had to deal with the same issue. Although I think for the finals of the juniors, longboards and shortboard the contest should have been cleared, or the heats held off till they could be run clear?

Anonymous said...

is that hayley trying to stay under the radar... he hehe

 

phoam surf blog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template