Sunday, 29 March 2009

Morning at the Rock



Above & Below, Big Rock and Barneys at sunrise


Above and below, Jay getting a few waves in before the Big Rock Fun Day Comp


Above: Setting up on Barneys, just before the fun day started.
I didnt take any pics of the comp myself but some others did with my camera.
Stoked to have gotten some good waves to win the womens today. We had a BBQ afterwards, and took the aftersurf around the corner. I'll put up some pics of that session tomorrow night.
Hope you all had a great weekend enjoying this gorgeous weather, and clean surf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two sunrise shots are absolutely stunning Nic... even by your own high standards, those are two of the very best!

Thom on 30 March, 2009 11:58 said...

Great shots! Fun waves and great weather. Wish I was there...

Chris Garden said...

Yes, those sunrises are amazing Nic! I guess that's got to be one of the best things about the approaching winter - not having to get up ridiculously early to catch the sunrise :)

Surfer Nancy on 31 March, 2009 13:30 said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I wish I was there!

Leroy said...

the photo of jay is style balzin'

 

phoam surf blog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template