Friday, 9 March 2012

Back on the Beach at Blackhead



Above: a short video I put together of the Quarrying from the air for Lloyd Godman.
.
Made it down the track to beach at Blackhead this afternoon.
Above, looking towards the beach from the 'scrub tunnel' and below, looking up the track to the carpark examining the lowering backbone of the blackhead headland.
Above: from the track on the beach looking at the headland.
Below: Jayin on the Taniwha
Above: Unknown.
Below: Some of the older quarry buildings being dismantled, as the new operation area has shifter to above the carpark, as seen below again.

3 comments:

Longboards for the Beginners on 22 September, 2016 01:21 said...

I like the way you manage such beauty in your room. Creative people only ca do this. Well done. i also like to think creatively when I ride my Sector 9 Bamboo Longboard

Longboards for Girls on 22 September, 2016 01:23 said...

I love sea beach and like my Gold Coast Longboards. My friesnd are also passionate to this activity. No one can enjoy more than with a Longboard.

Brooke on 20 March, 2017 13:18 said...

You guys have some amazing pics from your surf session. I can show you where I saw some incredible beach and surf mottos for you to post on your pics. I'll leave them here for you: Surfing Slogans

 

phoam surf blog Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template